Outdoor meetings resumed in April and indoor meetings resume from 18th May. and continue to run on the normal days, times, classes and format as described on our Club Info page. Members and guests are welcome to come and race and we’re always pleased to see new faces.
To ensure we enjoy our sport safely and protect the wider community all participants are required to adhere to the applicable BRCA guidance for outdoor or indoor racing and follow the club procedures set out below.
Booking and Payment
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Advance booking is mandatory.
- A coordinator for each club race meeting will post on the club Facebook group 2-4 days before to open bookings – https://www.facebook.com/groups/srccc
- Comment on that post with your name, class and whether members/non-member to request a place.
- If you don’t have a Facebook account, email requests to one of the following email addresses 4 days of closer to the meeting your would like to attend:
- The coordinator will monitor requests as they come in. As a designated motorsport race meetings are not currently limited to a specific number of people, however at the indoor track 30 drivers is the maximum we can safely accommodate due to pit space. In the unlikely event an indoor meeting is oversubscribed the coordinator contact the affected drivers and ensure they are at the top of the list for the following week.
- Decisions of the booking coordinator are final.
- Race fees are:
Member (adult/junior): £7/£4
Non-Member (adult/junior): £10/£5
Extra car: £3
- Please pay online at or immediately after attending the meeting. This is to avoid the need for credits if your plans change at the last minute and you’re unable to attend.
- Payment is via PayPal . Click here or search payee firstname.lastname@example.org from the PayPal app. Please select the friend/family option and include your name and race meeting date in the comment.
Additional Equipment To Pack
Every driver (and adult guardian if under 18) must bring their own:
- Face mask (not shield/visor) to be worn at all times in all parts of the race meeting venue (indoors and outdoors). Sadly, since 14th September 2020 there are no exemptions on medical or age grounds. See BRCA Covid-19 page for more information.
- Sturdy gloves (not disposable) for marshalling and when handling equipment
- Hand sanitiser
- Pit table and/or chair as required (on-road and indoors)
- All the spares, equipment and tools you require (no sharing)
At the Circuit
- All participants must conform to social distancing and hygiene rules, including:
- 1m+ separation at all times. This means 2m+ separation wherever possible, although 1-2m separation is acceptable if unavoidable with a face covering on (we must all wear masks now)
- Regular use of hand sanitiser.
- Gloves must be worn for marshalling and when moving club equipment (e.g. setting up or packing away the circuit)
- Rostrum – Drivers must stand with 2m separation where possible, and not less than 1m. As with all other parts of the venue, face masks must be worn by all drivers at all times.
- Participants are responsible for cleaning any equipment or structures before and after use. The Club will provide suitable cleaning solution, paper towels and/or wipes.
- Do not attend if you are unwell. Inform the booking coordinator by private message or email if you become unwell or test positive for Coronavirus after attending a session.
Outdoor Specific Instructions
- Off-road and On-road race circuits should operate as separate facilities. Avoid interaction between participants of the adjacent circuits.
- The toilets facilities are available for use but must be kept clean by each user
- Please sanitise your hands before and after using the toilet. A bottle of sanitiser is provided
- Please wipe the contact areas before and after you use the facility. A pack of wipes is in each toilet
- Please place the used wipes in the bin provided
Indoor Specific Instructions
- Abide by all signage erected in the Deane’s centre and any instructions given by centre staff
- Track set-up from 6pm. Racing from (approx) 7pm. If you’re not assisting with track set-up please give space to those who are so they can work safely. You may prefer to wait outside until 6:30.
- Pit tables to be placed against the wall such that drivers are seated facing the wall across their table and at least 2m apart. (see the diagram below)
SRCCC Club Committee